- 20-July-2006 - Perhaps you wonder how is Pepe looking a year later... here you have :-)!
- 15-July-2005 - My fourth children, my son Jose (*), was born at 22:15 local time. Here you have a picture of him, when he was less than 1 day old:
And here you have another one, when he was 1 month old:
(*) We call him Pepe
- September 2004
Here you have some pictures I took in past Summer holidays, during a Mediterranean cruise. What can I say :-)!
- January 2003
- January 2002 - I did it again!. Time really flies. Well, here you have a new picture of my daughters (Maria, Laura and Sara) along their grandmother (Maria Luz, my mother) and my brother's daughters (Guadalupe and Miryam). Have a nice 2002!
- January 2001 - Again, a big time gap!. Hope you enjoy this new picture of my daughters,
wishing you a very nice 2001!
- 20-Feb-2000 - Lots of time without updating this page!... Well, I have been very busy
with non-radio related things, so the lack of updates. But I have had some time to work with new
'toys'. This time, I have been working with solid state gear. First I got a Kenwood TS-440S, with
some troubles which I am still troubleshooting (I will put an special TS-440S page soon). Then, just
yesterday, I got a Yaesu FT-840 with some troubles also. Surprisingly enough, in just some hours
I found the fault and just need a 2SC4047 transistor to completely fix it. I put my restoration
story in the Yaesu list (at QTH.NET) and in the Newsgroups, and have got so far a very nice feedback.
It seems that this kind of messages, explaining a repair, are not too common. I think it is a good
way to learn so I will continue writing them. By the way, in next update I will also add an FT-840
page. Let's hope it won't take too long :-)!
I have also put the old News page (except for some pictures) as a separate file, accessible with
the following link:
News up to 1999
- Here you have some pictures of my three daughters: Maria, Laura and Sara. I hope to update the
pictures also in short time. Now they are still more beautiful ;-)